An REI Network Partner is an organization that supports the economic advancement of people with disabilities. A Partner shares the same vision that persons with disabilities can and want to work, and save and build assets.
To become an REI Network Partner, an organization agrees to the following:
- Complete an annual survey.
- Promote one or more financial wellness strategies (free tax preparation, financial education such as budgeting, credit repair, banking workshops or another asset building strategy).
- For non-disability organizations, Partners agree to include disability awareness training for staff and/or include the disability community in outreach efforts such as VITA outreach or financial coaching program.
As an REI Network Partner, organizations receive:
- Staff access to the same benefits as the REI Network Member.
- Certificate stating that your organization is an REI Network Partner.
- Organization highlighted in REI Network newsletter.
- Partnership opportunities in various NDI programs, grants and demonstration projects.
- Access to newsletter articles.
*Note: To become an approved partner of National Disability Institute’s REI Network, you must be a manager/director or authorized to approve your organization’s request to be identified as an REI Network Partner.