If your agency is already providing employment services to individuals who receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and/or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits, then becoming an American Dream Employment Network (ADEN) Member is a wise business investment.
As an ADEN Member, you are part of a national solution improving the employment rate of individuals with disabilities. Members represent a variety of employment providers and work incentive professionals, including privately owned professional businesses, community based disability employment providers, public workforce agencies and other qualified and interested community partners across the country.
If you are already providing employment services to individuals who receive SSI and/or SSDI benefits; interested in developing an ongoing revenue stream to support your agency’s mission and expanding employment support services to a broader audience in the disability community; and revising your agency’s current business model to reflect the changing landscape of employment services, then attend our free ADEN webinar.
In this webinar, you will learn the benefits of ADEN membership including a turnkey business opportunity allowing you to quickly assign Tickets; access to technical assistance and training to assist you in implementing ADEN core employment services and operating a successful EN; a Member only online portal with leading industry tools and resources, including a customized portal to exchange information; and customized marketing and proprietary member tools and much more.
ADEN offers timely billing and distribution of Ticket revenue and supports the administrative functions provided to its Members by retaining 25 percent of Ticket payments received, while distributing the remaining 75 percent to its Members.