Join National Disability Institute and Citi Community Development for a discussion with municipalities that are implementing innovative strategies to build the financial empowerment of persons with disabilities.
This webinar will highlight:
- How municipalities and community partners worked together to identify the needs of the disability community and the strategies they took to meet those needs.
- Best practices and lessons learned from the implementation of their programs.
- City of New York, Office of Financial Empowerment
- EmpoweredNYC, specialized one-on-one financial counseling for people with disabilities
- City of Chicago’s Treasurers Office
- Developing a Financial Inclusion Advisory Council and the creation of a strategic plan
- City of Boston
- Building an inclusive VITA program