National Disability Institute (NDI) is seeking an individual with experience with the Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work Program and Employment Networks to support the American Dream Employment Network (ADEN). The Project Coordinator works closely with the ADEN Directors and other project staff to meet the technical assistance and training needs of the organization and build a better financial future for people with disabilities. ADEN, a division of NDI, is an approved Employment Network operating under Social Security’s Ticket to Work program. The ADEN Project Coordinator should be familiar with the Social Security’s Ticket to Work program, detail-orientated, self-motivated, and prepared to work within a sophisticated web-based portal.
This is a full-time remote position that can be done virtually from a home office. This position may require additional time commitments outside of a typical workday to complete all tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Including, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Project Directors. Provide administrative assistance to other senior level members of the project team.
- Support Directors in data management within a secure data-base (please note: Must maintain security clearance to access secure ADEN portal, and to handle sensitive customer information).
- Monitor quality of case notes and completion of required activities across 70+ members and more than 700 Ticket holders.
- Review earning reports and prepare requests for payments to the Social Security Administration.
- Maintain master training calendar; maintain an ongoing calendar of events for the project website.
- Make project materials accessible based on 508 compliance. (NDI will provide training, as needed).
- Coordinate assigned conference calls, create and format agendas upon receiving content from Directors, prepare and take minutes, place minutes in the appropriate formats, and post where instructed.
- Create charts and reports in other formats, as requested.
- Prepare meeting logistics, travel logistics, and other requests of this nature.
- Ensure monthly report deadlines are met and assist in writing and producing reports as assigned.
- Provide exceptional customer service while utilizing exemplary verbal and nonverbal interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Support other teams and staff members, as requested.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in vocational rehabilitation, political science, social science, sociology, public administration, or a related field of study.
- 1+ years’ experience in Social Security Administration Ticket to Work program.
- Experience with disability employment services or Ticket to Work or direct experience working with people with disabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Publisher, plus experience using customized database or Client Relationship Management product.
- Experience creating charts and chart development in alternative formats.
- Experience entering data into CRM or database.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexibility, adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Ability to seek ways to constantly improve efficiency of work processes.
- Excellent communication skills in person, in writing, by telephone, and by email; demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and respect to a variety of audiences.
- Completes assignments in a timely manner, and appropriately evaluates own progress toward completion of work goals.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports and information when requested.
- Ability to conduct mathematical computations including multiplication, division, and averages.
- Currently hold Social Security Administration Suitability and Security Clearance/proof of being found suitable by the Social Security Administration.
- Experience with the American Dream Employment Network a plus.
- Experience with federal agency protocols a plus.
- Experience with document accessibility requirements a plus.
The salary range for this position is $40,000 – $50,000. In addition, NDI offers employees a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401K and health insurance.
People with disabilities and minorities encouraged to apply. NDI is an equal opportunity employer and an inclusive organization.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and writing sample (no more than 5 pages) to Gail Watson, Director of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.