National Disability Institute (NDI) is seeking an individual with experience with the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) Ticket to Work Program and Employment Networks to support the American Dream Employment Network (ADEN). The Project Coordinator works closely with the ADEN Team and other project staff to meet the technical assistance and training needs of the organization and build a better financial future for people with disabilities. ADEN, a division of NDI, is an approved Employment Network operating under Social Security’s Ticket to Work program. The ADEN Project Coordinator should be familiar with Social Security’s Ticket to Work program, detail-orientated, initiative-taking and prepared to work within a sophisticated web-based portal.
This is a full-time position that can be done virtually from a home office. This position may require additional time commitments outside of a typical workday to complete all tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Including, but not limited to:
- Support ADEN Team in data management within a secure database and by posting data related to ADEN’s business needs:
- Monitor records for quality assurance reviews. Continuous quality improvement of work processes.
- Post data in the ADEN portal related to payments and Ticket assignment/unassignment, as identified by ADEN Directors and Project Manager.
- Review of wage records necessary for payment requests by ADEN Team.
- Assist ADEN Team in providing daily operations in an efficient manner:
- Create charts and reports in other formats, as requested for ADEN operations.
- Ensure monthly report deadlines are met and assist in writing and producing reports as assigned.
- Develop timeline and follow-up with communication plans, trainings, and webinars.
- Coordinate technical assistance to diverse geographic sites with staff and other subject matter experts, as requested.
- Assist the ADEN Team with tasks related to the ADEN Call Center.
- Support ADEN Team in training and meetings provided to various customers:
- Maintain master training calendar of events for the project website.
- Create accessible project materials and trainings based on Section 508 compliance (training will be provided, as needed).
- Coordinate conference calls including agenda development, meeting minutes, and filing.
- Make meeting and travel and other logistical arrangements.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner, and appropriately evaluate progress toward completion of work goals.
- Provide exceptional customer service while utilizing exemplary verbal and nonverbal interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Provide support to other senior level members of NDI or NDI staff.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in vocational rehabilitation, political science, social science, sociology, public administration, or a related field of study.
- 1+ years’ experience in Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work program.
- Experience with disability employment services or Ticket to Work or direct experience working with people with disabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Teams, plus experience with Zoom platform.
- Experience with marketing.
- Experience creating charts and chart development in alternative formats.
- Experience using customized database or Client Relationship Management product, including posting data.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written; demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and respect to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports and information when requested.
- Ability to conduct mathematical computations including multiplication, division, and averages.
- Must be able to pass and maintain Social Security Administration Suitability and Security Clearance (proof of suitability by the Social Security Administration).
- Experience with the American Dream Employment Network a plus.
- Experience with federal agency protocols a plus.
- Experience with document accessibility requirements a plus.
- Certified Work Incentive Practitioner or equivalent, preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience. NDI offers employees a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401K and health insurance.
People with disabilities and members of traditionally underrepresented groups encouraged to apply. NDI is an equal opportunity employer and an inclusive organization.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and writing sample (no more than 5 pages) to Gail Watson, Director of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 5, 2023. No phone calls, please.