Assistive Technology and accessibility features – hearing aids, communication devices, wheelchairs and home or vehicle modifications – can be expensive to purchase. Join us for a webinar that can help you explore different options for getting Assistive Technology.
National Disability Institute can help you find grants and help you decide if taking out a loan could be an option to meet your need for assistive technology. If you are a resident of NJ or NY, join us to learn more.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Calculate your monthly expenses and income;
- Explore ways to reduce monthly expenses;
- Address credit concerns;
- Find grants and financing options that can help meet your need for assistive technology by eliminating or reducing the cost of a loan to purchase AT;
- Learn about the availability of affordable loans for people for whom taking out a loan might be the best option available. There is no income limit needed to apply for these loans.
- Prepare a spending plan to better understand if taking out a loan could be a good option for you.
National Disability Institute’s Assistive Technology Loan Program provides referrals for grants and funding to cover the cost of home accessibility and more. Affordable loans are available for residents of New Jersey and New York with fixed interest rates from 4% to 6%. Lending terms are favorable, helping loan recipients develop or improve their credit and save money.