National Disability Institute’s Center for Disability-Inclusive Community Development (CDICD) invites you to join us for a new webinar: “How Can CRA Be Used to Meet the Financial Needs of Low- and Moderate-Income People with Disabilities?”
You will learn:
- How the CRA can be and has been used to help meet the financial needs of low- and moderate-income people and communities, including people with disabilities.
- Where to find information and allies for CRA work.
- How to engage in CRA work to meet the needs of people with disabilities and the communities in which they live, and to engage in advocacy to keep the CRA law and rules strong.
Guest Speaker: Dory Rand, President of Woodstock Institute, Chicago, IL
The new CDICD has the goal of improving the financial health and well-being of low- and moderate-income individuals with disabilities by increasing awareness and usage of the opportunities and resources available under the Community Reinvestment Act.
This is the second in a five-part webinar series to increase attention on inclusive community development to build a new level of relationships between the disability and financial communities.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Financial Institutions: The Center will increase access to a growing market share that is more likely to be unbanked or underbanked.
- Community-Based Organizations Serving LMI Persons with Disabilities and Their Families: Technical assistance from the Center will result in better understanding of how to partner with a bank to benefit from CRA activities.