Our online courses help you expand your knowledge of financial wellness strategies to help people with disabilities build better financial futures.
Explore All Courses
Effective Financial Counseling for People Receiving Social Security Disability Benefits
This course will help financial counselors create more inclusive environments by understanding the complex financial lives of people who receive SSA benefits and how to support their journey to financial stability.
- 7 modules, Self-paced
- AFCPE® CEU credit available
- Special Introductory Program Cost: $199 – Limited time offer!
Financial Inclusion Essentials
A self-paced online course for financial counselors, financial coaches, disability service providers, and others who want to learn more about building the financial well-being of people with disabilities.
- Developed in partnership with AFCPE®
- 5 CEUs for AFCPE® and 2 CEUs for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) Certified Professionals
- Program Cost: $349
The Changing Face of Benefits – Florida
This course was designed for Florida residents, but the majority of the content focuses on federal rules and is a useful tool for anyone wanting to learn more about SSI and SSDI.
- 8 modules, Self-Paced
- The impact of earnings on public benefits and incentives to work
- Making informed decisions about employment, earning and investment