Hear from entrepreneurs with disabilities about their journey to business success. Learn about NDI’s new SBA-funded Community Navigator Pilot Program (CNPP) that is expanding the eco-system for entrepreneurs with disabilities through collaborative partnerships with more than 25 organizations in the greater Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia area.
- Adam David Jones – CEO/Founder of Zeer
- Diego Mariscal – Founder, CEO & Chief Disabled Officer – 2Gether-International
- Ola Ojewumi – Activist/Entrepreneur/Public Speaker – olaojewumi.com
- Diana Perkins – Co-founder and CEO of includesign
- Nikki Powis – Program Director, CNPP
- Michael Morris – Legal Advisor, CNPP