The inaugural webinar of the Center for Disability-Inclusive Community Development discusses the goals of the Center to improve the financial well-being of low- to moderate-income (LMI) people with disabilities and their families by increasing awareness of opportunities and resources available as a result of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
This webinar describes Center activities, including: target audiences in the financial and disability communities; training and technical assistance; relationship building; research and development of new resources that identify promising practices in inclusive community development.
- CRA: Understanding the Basics
- The Intersectionality of Low- and Moderate-Income populations and neighborhoods with LMI people with disabilities
- Orientation to the new Center and future activities
- Examples of Inclusive Community Development
- Janet Hamer, NDI Board of Directors Chair and Retired Community Development Specialist, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Tom Stokes, Southeast Community Affairs Manager, Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection, FDIC
- Mark Richert, Center Director
- Michael Morris, NDI Executive Director
- Nanette Goodman, NDI Director of Research