Pittsburgh Coalition on the Intersection of Disability, Race, Ethnicity and Poverty
Join the Listening Session
The Pittsburgh Coalition is comprised of local leaders who are committed to this initiative and want your input to identify next steps to create meaningful change in Pittsburgh for the disabled community. You are being invited to join a discussion about addressing financial stability challenges at the intersection of race, ethnicity, poverty and disability.
We will ask you to:
- Share what financial wellness and health means to individuals with disabilities?
- Share, openly and honestly, how you think systemic injustices may lead to economic inequality and its impact on the lives of persons with disabilities.
- Share barriers faced due to the intersection of race, ethnicity, poverty and disability.
We will NOT ask you to:
- Sign up for or purchase any programs or products
- Share any personal information
- Engage in conversation where you are uncomfortable.
Registration is required.
Download the Pittsburgh Equity Ally Badge
Pittsburgh Regional Roundtable
Addressing Financial Stability Challenges at the Intersection of Race, Ethnicity, Poverty and Disability – February 23-24, 2022
The Pittsburgh Coalition on the Intersection of Disability, Race, Ethnicity and Poverty was made possible with the generous support of JPMorgan Chase.